1. No dogs allowed on the premises whatsoever.
2. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult on a one-to-one basis.
3. No ground bait, loose feed, PVA bags etc… Hook baits only.
4. Floating baits are allowed if control and quantity is exercised.
5. Barb less, single hooks only. No stainless steel.
6. Minimum 16” landing net for smaller fish, 30” minimum for larger fish. One net per swim.
7. Unhooking mat compulsory.
8. Minimum 6lb breaking strain.
9. No braid or Dacron not even to hook length.
10. No keep nets.
11. No more than two rods per person.
12. A current rod licence must be in force and be produced on request.
13. Do not fish over or through the reeds or plant life.
14. Fish only from the designated swims.
15. Do not use multiple swims unless you vacate the previous swim taking all your tackle etc… With you.
16. Your ticket allows you to fish the whole complex with exception to the Specimen water. Other rules to applicable areas apply and must be adhered to.
17. All vehicles including push bikes to be parked in designated areas and are not to venture on to any other part of the estate.
18. Radios and personal stereos etc… are not permitted unless used with head phones and must not be heard by the next swim.
19. No trees or shrubs are to be cut or damaged. This means also for using as a rest for nets, rods etc…
20. Only one spectator per paying fisherman will be allowed.
21. All fish caught on this lake must be returned as soon as possible to the spot they were caught in.
22. No peanuts or nuts generally on or off the hook.
23. No litter or waste tackles to be left on the banks. Put it in the bin right away.
24. No glass allowed on site.
25. No wading.
26. The owners or their representatives accept no responsibility or liability for cars, property or accidents outside the normal scope of their standard liability insurance. Any infringement of the rules will render even this facility void.
27. We reserve the right to add or amend the rules as the situation arises.
28. No spinners or lures.
29. No boilies whatsoever.
30. Hours of fishing are dawn till dusk. Do not be on the premises during the hours of darkness.